Descripción de la Oferta
With offices in 50+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman is a management consulting company that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has about 5,000 professionals around the world who help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities.
Practice overview: Actuarial services, Madrid office
Integrated in a global network comprising more than 500 actuaries worldwide. More than 80 actuaries in the European practice, which was launched in 2018 and is constantly growing. We are looking for new actuaries during this ramp-up phase to further develop our practice and serve the interests of insurance and reinsurance companies locally.
Our mission is to be a leader in the integration of actuarial science, data science, and information technology to solve our clients’ most demanding challenges.
We bring a combination of broad-based expertise with specialized knowledge of specific risks, allowing us to provide independent, objective advice in the three primary areas of risk: life insurance, property & casualty, and healthcare.
The consultants at Oliver Wyman European Actuarial Services work for all major life and non-life (re)insurers in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Netherlands and Spain&Portugal.
We offer a permanent employment for junior actuaries with experience in the Spanish&Portuguese market and strong interpersonal skills.
As a Senior Manager Actuarial Consultant, you will work alongside and learn from Oliver Wyman’s industry leaders and other experienced consultants while contributing to a broad range of client projects. You will gain industry exposure with Oliver Wyman’s clients, which include top tier insurance companies, reinsurance companies, investment banks, law firms, state regulators, and private equity firms.
Projects include – but are not limited to – the following:
- Actuarial Modelling (risk and capital): development and review of asset-liability models or regulatory internal models.
- Regulatory and accounting issues: Solvency II, IFRS 17 and Spanish & Portuguese local GAAP.
- SII Internal Model development and validation.
- SII risk assessment and capital optimizations.
- ALM analysis and cash flows modelling.
- Actuarial reporting and reviews.
- Insurance mergers & acquisitions and actuarial due diligence alongside transactions
- Financial Risk Management and Sustainability.
- Work in support of our Management consulting and Strategy practice.
Perfil del candidato
- Actuario Colegiado en el IAE.
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience, ideally with a top-tier Actuarial consulting firm (or other similar organizations) with significant experience in the Spanish&Portuguese market.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of the value of collaboration, and the ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Deep critical-thinking skills and problem-solving ability.
- Highly motivated individual and willingness to work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong skills with MS Excel
- Language skills: Spanish (native/fluent) and English (native/fluent) is a strong asset. Portuguese communication skills is a plus.
- Experience in managing teams and dealing with clients.
- Business developer.
- Strong experience of working on risk and actuarial projects within Spanish&Portuguese market.
- Understanding of broader key regulatory topics such as IFRS17 and Solvency II.
- Experience with statistic software like SAS or R and programming languages like C#, C++, Java, VBA.
- Experienced in mentoring junior consultant colleagues.
- Experience in implementing risk based capital models in Prophet, AFM, Risk Agility/MoSes, Addactis is a value added.
- Se valorará acreditación formación continuada CPD.
- Participation in the business development: contribution to Oliver Wyman Actuarial proposals and identification of leads with clients;
- Daily responsibilities for the success of some workstreams within actuarial projects: project management, methodology setting and deliverable preparation;
- Development of intellectual capital within the Actuarial Practice;
- Active business development activities;
- Public presentation or press article preparation in relation with research updates;
- Managing projects in a standalone basis with the supervision of a Principal/Partner.
We offer challenging work with excellent opportunities for professional and personal advancement encouraging the development of future leaders. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our actuaries to learn and grow during every step of their careers.
At Oliver Wyman, our success stems directly from the quality of our talented people. We have opportunities for individuals eager to put their talent and knowledge to work in a stimulating environment that rewards excellence. We believe in developing our business by developing our people. We offer a dynamic consulting environment which combines the challenges and diversity of consulting while encouraging growth and advancement.
Lugar de Trabajo
- Madrid – Castellana
Fecha límite de envío de candidaturas
13 de abril de 2023
¿Quieres inscribirte? Rellena el siguiente formulario:
Error: Formulario de contacto no encontrado.